Klicsports uses different registration software based on the programs.
- For our sanctioned leagues (Futsal), we use the HTGsports registration platform that is linked directly to US Youth Futsal.
- In other leagues (Soccer), small-sided 3 v 3 and 5 v 5, we use the Demosphere that is linked directly to Klicsports
- For our sanctioned tournaments (Futsal), we use the HTGsports registration platform that is linked directly with US Youth Futsal.
- In other tournaments (Soccer), small-sided 3 v 3 and 5 v 5, we use Exposureevents registration software and Demosphere.
(HTGSports) Sanctioned USYF Futsal league and tournament. Register/Login
(Demosphere) Klicsports leagues, tournaments, camps, training, etc, registration. Register/Login
Futsal league and tournament rules:
Klicsports is affiliated with U.S. Youth Futsal, and the rules and guidelines govern our sanctioned league and tournament. Our league rules might change to fit the locations; if such rules change, we will update the specific changes on our website. We will attach a PDF copy of the rules with any amendments before the start of the season.
Soccer league and tournament rules:
Please familiarize yourself with the league and tournament rules listed below. The rules applied to the Champions 3 v 3 Series.
Soccer league and tournament rules:
Please familiarize yourself with the league and tournament rules listed below. The rules applied to the Ultimate 5 v 5 Series.
Click the link to download the rules.
ULTIMATE 5 V 5 SERIES RULES
- There’s a maximum of 10 rostered players per team. All players must be on the roster with an appropriate signed waiver and proof of age at check-in. The roster will be frozen at the time of check-in.
Number of Players
- Each team consists of 5 players, one of whom must be the goalkeeper. Substitutions are on the fly. The player being substituted must exit the field prior to the new player entering the field. In all Coed Divisions, there must be always a minimum of 2 females on the field and a maximum of 3 males. Any less than 4 players will be considered a forfeit. Game time is forfeit time. Only players on the roster may play. All eligible players must be listed on the roster form. All players must have a parent signature if the player is under the age of 18. If the player is 18 years of age or older, they may sign the form for themselves. No player is allowed to be rostered or play on any two teams in the same age group or bracket. The maximum roster size is 10 players for all age groups and divisions.
- All players must wear the same colors to distinguish themselves from other teams. T-shirts, jerseys, and pennies will work. Shin guards must be worn. Jersey numbers are not required. Teams must provide a soccer ball.
- The referee is responsible for control of the games and his/her decisions regarding facts connected with play are final.
Duration of the Game
- One-day tournament
- Two twelve-minute halves with a one-minute halftime.
The Start of Play
- The home team will kick off. Each team must stay in its own half of the field and the defending players must be at least 7 yards from the ball when it is kicked. After a goal, the team scored upon will kick off. After halftime or periods end the teams change sides and the kickoff will be taken by the opposite team to that which started the game.
- Kickoffs are INDIRECT. The opponents of the team taking the kick-off are at least 7 yards from the ball until it is in play.
• Kick-ins from the sidelines are INDIRECT. Any ball played out of bounds on either touchline will result in a kick-in for the team that did not touch the ball last. On any free kick, there is a 5-second rule. If the team awarded the kick does not play the ball in 5 seconds, the other team will gain possession of the ball at the spot of the foul.
- No slide tackles. However, a player might slide to save a ball from going out of bounds. Any sliding that has contact with the opponent will result in an indirect kick
- No heading for players U11 and younger.
- There are no offsides.
- Goalkeepers may handle the ball anywhere within seven yards of their goal. Goalkeepers must throw balls in for goal kicks. No punting is allowed. Goalkeepers may not throw the ball into the opposition’s goal. If this takes place the opposing goalkeeper will be granted possession of the ball, and no goal will be granted.
Players During Free Kicks
- All opponents must be at least 5 yards from the ball until it is in play. Penalty kicks- If a foul occurs in the penalty area, a penalty kick will be rewarded and placed on the penalty mark. (10 yards for adult fields/7 yards for youth fields). All other players must be outside the penalty area behind the penalty mark.
- If a team scores 10 goals during the game, the team is declared the winner, and the game will end.
- Shootouts will consist of 3 shooters from each team. After the three shooters have shot, the team with the most goals wins. Shooters do not have to be on the field of play to participate in the shootout. If the teams are tied after 3 shooters, the kicks will go 1 for 1. All players on each team must kick before any individual player kicks for a second time.
- Win = 3 | Tie = 1 | Loss = 0 | Forfeit = 3
Advancing out of Bracket
- The tie-breaker rules are as follows:
2) The team with the most points
3) Goal differential –max +5
- In the event of a tie between two teams after the game is complete, the game will be declared a tie. In the event of a tie in the semifinal match or final match, there will be a 3-minute golden goal period. If the game is still a draw, then there will be a shootout to determine the winner.
- Parents will be on opposite sides of the teams’ benches.
- No games will be protested after the completion of the game. The referee and tournament officials will have the final say on any disputes and will treat each situation fairly and logically.
- Klicsports Group strives to provide youth athletes with the best tournament environment and experiences. While we acknowledge the games can be competitive, we encourage all coaches, players, and their respective supporters to practice good sportsmanship throughout.
© 2024 Klicsports Group. All rights reserved. | email@example.com | 630.447.8384
Apply to Klicsports Group brand tournaments.
No refund. We do not offer refunds for teams registered in our Klicsports Group tournaments.
We will issue a refund if the tournament is cancelled and no games have been played. We will issue a one-game credit to teams that play less than two games if a tournament is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or weather-related reasons.